30th November - 31st December 2018
Jermin Productions returns to theatres of South Wales in November and December 2018 with the amazing Aladdin Pantomime, a family friendly production that will astound and amaze audiences of all ages!!
Jump aboard our high-flying carpet this Christmas and join Jermin Productions on their most magical adventure yet! Offering the exotic delights of this Arabian night Pantomime; not one, not two but FOUR South Wales theatres will be welcoming ALADDIN to their venue along with a magnificent set, dazzling costumes and sensational cast.
Way Hey! Join Junior J, Aladdin and their Pantomime friends as they transport you to the streets of Arabia and present you with everything you could wish for in a Pantomime! This year’s production promises to defy gravity and heighten the festivities as we grant 3 magical wishes at FOUR South Wales Venues!
Our Pantomime Cast is revealed and can’t wait to meet YOU at one of our 4 South Wales venues:
Jumping aboard the high-flying carpet ride of a Pantomime as the hero Aladdin will be West End performer Gareth Evans as he dashes around a whole new world in search for his Princess, the beautiful Jasmine played by the equally beautiful Elin Pavli Hinde whose credits include S4C. With the help of his wacky and hilarious brothers J J (Adam Byard from BBC’s Casualty and feature film Hunky Dory) and Junior J, and their outrageous mother Widow Twankey (Marc Skone from Pobol Y Cwm), Aladdin stumbles across a mysterious cave that lures them in with the promise of riches and gold. Will Aladdin take the advice from the beautiful Spirit of the Ring (played by the delightful Kayleigh Marie Morgan who will showcase her powerful vocals from her time on Britain’s Got Talent and X Factor) and lead Aladdin to rub the magical lamp to make all his wishes to come true. Or will the evil Abanazar (Ben Hamer) trick him into a life as a prisoner?! Only you can find out with a visit to watch Aladdin this December: the jam packed soaring adventure filled Pantomime.
This year’s ultra-talented cast will transport you (via magical carpet of course!) through this rollercoaster of a show, filled with a brilliantly inventive script, amazing songs, and dazzling sets and costumes! You’d be a genie-us not to miss it!!
This year’s Aladdin Pantomime will host:
- Public Performances
- School Performances: where the tickets are discounted for the school children, all teachers and chaperones go free and the performance is adapted to keep a stricter running time.
- Welsh Language Performances:
- The Panto will be translated and performed in the Welsh Language to suit and open this to audiences with a Welsh Language background and preference including Welsh Language schools
- Relaxed Performances: these are catered and aimed for families and participants with Autism and various Learning difficulties to make the Performance and Pantomime a much more enjoyable experience. The Production is adapted slightly with the house lights remaining up to 30% – 50% and various technical adaptations are made. There is also a post-show Cast meet and Greet within the auditorium for the audience to meet the cast, have photos, see the costumes up close etc.
- BSL Performances:with a Signer using British Sign Language to describe the performance
- Charity Performances: We will also perform Audience Accessible and Charity performance and would be willing to possibly co-host these with another business by offering a large volume of tickets to that business?
- Senior Citizen Performances: discounted mid-week matinee show.
- Adults Performance: A memorable evening performance of sauciness, innuendo and hilarity with an Adults only audience. For more information and to book this NAUGHTY NIGHT, Visit here!!
2018 PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE:
(S) School Performance – (English Language)
(SC) Senior Citizens Performance
(AN) Adults Night
(YC) Ysgol Yn Cymraeg / Welsh Language Schools Performance
(C) Cymraeg / Welsh Public Performance
(R) Relaxed / Audience Accessible Performance
(*P) Premium Performance